Had to repost this as a separate deviation. For some reason the old one didn't want to render in to its full size.
- Added Mega Venusaur, Mega Charizard, Mega Blastoise, Tyrunt, Amaura, Frogadier, Braixen, Quilladin, Furfrou, Meowstick, Pyroar, Mega Garchomp, Mega Mewtwo X, Tyrantrum, Aurorus & Doublade.
- Replaced Sprites for Grotle, Wartortle, Charmeleon, & Blastoise among a couple others.
- Completed Kalos section including Diancie, Volcanion, & Hoopa
- Completed Mega Evolutions section.
- Slightly updating the templates to their 4.0 version.
- Re-textured multiple sprites to fit in with their XY theme (The following being: Pikachu, Alakazam, Golem, Kabutops, Noctowl, Ledyba, Pichu, Pineco, Sneasel, Delcatty, Mawile, Plusle, Minum, Gulpin, Sharpedo, Camerupt, Huntail, Gorebyss, Luvdisk, Metagross, Weavile, Servine, Oshawott, Druddigon, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Froakie, Bunnelby, Diggersby, Fletchling, Fletchinder, Talonflame, Scatterbug, Litleo, Pyroar, Espurr, Meowstick, Spritzee, Binacle, Barbaracle, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Trevenant, Pumpkaboo, Gourgiest, Avalugg, Diancie, Volcanion, & Hoopa)
- as well I went in & edited most of the Kalos Pokemon so they look like their grounded to the bases.
- I also replaced some of the sprites with alternate counterparts of themselves. This being: Horsea, Magmar, Lapras (Probably the most noticeable out of them all), Sentret, Furret (Which I went into re-texturing), Bellossom, Heracross, Slugma, Magcargo, Relicanth, Metang, Garchomp, Riolu, Togekiss, Tepig (slightly edited ears), Pignite (Slightly edited ears), Oshawott (New scallop Design), Dewott, Vullaby, Chespin, Delphox, Greninja, Diggersby, Pyroar, Floette, Skiddo, Clawitzer, Helioptile, Heliolisk, & Klefki
Before I get into what I changed, because of my absence I may have sprites in this I may not have permission on here to use because most of my sprites I get off of Smogon. So if I have anyone's sprites on here & f they didn't give me permission to use them, I highly apologize for it. Anyways lets get into it now. This may've been my biggest update for this post ever.
I've updated the temples to a version that I like to call "Version Delta" (sort of to play homage to the Delta Epsiode).
Mega Evolutions will be shown with a different color for the template box as well as what Mega Stone is used to Mega Evolve it.
Seeing that there has been new Pokémon added into the games I've the dex updated to that point Including The Primal Reversions, Unbound Hoopa, Cosplay Pikachu, & all the new Mega Evolutions that were introduced within the recent games. This also can be said with the icons, some which I have customized & recolored to match their respective Pokémon.
Another thing that I have done is that I am going to put the sprite on the circular base in the template. Exceptions will go to only Pokémon that appear airborne, are airborne, & certain Legendary Pokémon like Jirachi & Deoxys. So far I have gotten all the Pokémon from gens 1, 2, 3, 6 & some of 5 & 4 centered to the base.
One final thing that I've done is also tweaked the description font so I have a bigger variety for usable font. As you may've seen already every bit of font has been updated even in the slightest way for it to be possible.
April 2015: (My apologies for not making one of these for March, by the time I posted this, I am still without AVG.)
- Placed all the Pokemon within gen 4 on their bases.
- Added the Meteorite from Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire in Rayquaza's Mega Stone slot.(I know Rayquaza doesn't actually have a mega stone but the reasons to this act is because the games sort of treat the meteorite as a Rayquaza's mega stone in the delta episode, to the point of Rayquaza literally eating it. Therefore the Meteorite is technically the Rayquazite.)
May 2015: (Wow it's been a while)
- Mainly working on the gen 5 sprites in regards to centering them down. Only a total of 30 different normal Pokemon & 10 Mega Evolutions are left to work on before I can convert this to Delta Version 2.0. At the pace that I'm going due to having the summer off now expect to see the full version later in the day / afternoon / evening. I just cannot believe that I have gotten this far & it is all thanks to your guys' help on getting me there.
- 5:24 PM Central Time:
- Replaced the sprites for Magmortar & Whirlipede.
- Reduced the space by merging all three Burmy in one box like I did to Castform a few updates back.
Again thank you guys so much for all the support with this project. Now that I have technically finished the Pokédex project for now, I can work on other things such as my icon dex. I would also like to know if you guys want me to add anything to this.
- Fixed up any bit of errors such as re-adding Darumaka & Solosis. I also have fixed Arcanine's box to say its name (Seriously how the hell did I let that pass for so long?)
- Overhauled the color palette of the Rock, Dragon, Flying, Ghost, & Poison type symbols.
- Swapped out the Mega Beedrill sprite I had before with the one ZestyCactus has made.
Just did a bit of editing & fixing to the project.
- Fixed Cyndaquil's name.
- Changed the sprites of Seadra, Mew, Kingdra, Wingull, Spoink, Huntail, Gorebyss, Luvdisc, Torterra, Lampent, Zweilous, Mega Blastoise, Mega Sceptile, Mega Sharpedo, Mega Glalie, & Mega Salamence.
- Adjusted the position of Zorua, Seismitoad, & Scrafty.
- Added in the mysterious creature that appeared in a after the Hoopa movie
- Added in the Cosplay Pikachu that appeared in the anime.
- Drastically changed the colors of Nidoking, Venonat, Piplup, Electivire, & Gliscor.
- Revamped the entire Mega Evolution portion in template regard.
- Re-textured parts of certain sprite art such as Magmortar's Flames, Mega Venusaur's leaves, & Primal Groudon's underbelly.
September 2015: Well here marks year 4 of working on this.
- Overhauled the color palette for the Water & Dark type symbols.
- Changed the sprites for Yanma, Gourgiest, Xerneas, Yveltal & Mega Lopunny.
- Adjusted Trevenant's waist, arms, & Head branches.
- Added additional boxes for the highly speculated Zygarde form shown off in the recent issues of CoroCoro.
- Created a Custom icon for the mysterious "minigarde: as what I am going to refer to it as until we get more info.
- Changed the creator link to their respective profile pictures for editing convenience. (Though I may not be able to manage to get everybody to show up I will try my best to get as many of these contributors to be presented & thus recognized.)
- Relabeled the "minigarde" as a Zygarde form.
- Added in the "Zydog", which I will be calling it (which I absolutely despise it being a part of Zygarde's concept yet I don't have anything against the design).
- Added another new row of boxes for if Gamefreak wants to spew any more random crap at us.
- Fixed the extra Volcanion & Hoopa Unbound bug.
- Added a custom Greninja sprite to the forums to represent "Greninjash".
- Added in the sprite for the Zygarde Titan. ( Yes, I know that it has a technical name in the Perfect form as stated in the most recent issue of CoroCoro but it is most likely going to change with the days to come as we begin to progress on information retrieval.)
- 8:35 AM:
- Re-textured all of the Zygarde sprites.
- 2:48 PM:
- Re-textured the Electric, Steel type symbols.
- Made an alternate sprite for the Flying type & Dragon type so I can interchange them whenever.
- Re-positioned the sprites of Staryu, Starmie, & Vaporeon.
Since I have all of the recent Pokemon centered to the base for now, I thought I'd take the time to work on re-positioning some of the ones that have been centered down a bit awkwardly. More on this in future updates.
- 10:16 AM:
- Re-positioned Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, & Umbreon.
- 10:52 AM:
- Re-sprited Leafeon & Glaceon.
- 6:49 AM:
- Re-textured the ??? type
- Added Zygarde Cell.
- made templates for Sound type & Cosmic Type (I don't know why but I did).
- Added another row of boxes for the Arceus Plates.
November 2015: For some reason Deviantart isn't allowing me to change the title for the deviation so until I can find a way to fix it this will be using the Delta 2.1.3 title for a while so I apologize for any inconvenience.
- Adjusted the sprite of Torkoal, Houndoom, & Metagross.
- Fixed the title on Toxicroak's box.
December 2015: Merry Christmas!
- Revamped the template for the Pokédex for a certain extent.
- Moved around & adjusted some of the boxes. Most noticeable is both Primal Kyogre & Primal Groudon being moved in with the Mega Evolutions, given the neon blue-green color for their boxes & now include the word "Primal" in their respective titles to help distinguish them out from the Mega Evolutions.
- Both striped forms of the Pokemon Basculin now share a box.
- Mewtwo & Sharpedo now have entirely color overhauled icons.
- Spinda's sprite now matches its icon.
- Fletchling has an entirely new design for the icon in regards to the tail.
- Butterfree had a sprite replacement.
December 29th: (Wow Delta 2.1.6 did not last very long)
- Adjusted the rows from having groups of 25 to groups of 50. This is probably how big I am going to make this file because I fear that it will corrupt the visibility of the dex.
- Made a separate slot for the Unown forms.
- Added XD001, Spiky-eared Pichu, Dark Mewtwo (With its respective Mega evolved forms), & Substitute Doll.
- Created an icon for Zygarde 10%
December 31st: (the last update for this in 2015)
- Sort of revamped some of the icons for particular Pokemon.
- Changed the sprites for Sawsbuck.
First off HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- Added in the alternate forms of Missingno, the Pokémon Egg, Flying Pikachu, & Surfing Pikachu.
- While working on my infinite fusions side project there ended up being an issue where the file on MS Paint was transparent. So I used it to my advantage & made re-positions to a lot of the sprites on here (by that I mean I fixed up where a lot of the Pokemon appear on their bases). Along with that I decided to have Deoxys centered to the ground like a majority of the others.
- Merged all the Wormadam forms into one box.
- Changed the sprites of Fearow, Sandslash, Zubat, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Tentacool, Graveler, Magneton, Onix, Exeggcute, Seadra, Staryu, Meganium, Quilava, Spinarak, Chinchou, Murkrow, Slugma, Magcargo, Skarmory, Porygon2, Hitmontop, Grovyle, Marshtomp, Ludicolo, Nuzleaf, Pelipper, Illumise, Carvanha, Wailmer, Grumpig, Trapinch, Vibrava, Barboach, Whiscash, Corphish, Chimecho, Metang, Budew, Lumineon, Weavile, Gallade, Victini, Watchog, Krokorok, Ferroseed, Eelektirk, Chesnaught, Bunnelby, Floette, Pancham, Aromatisse, Dedenne, Klefki, Mega Slowbro, Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Scizor, Mega Heracross & Mega Banette.
- Re-added the Heart trim & Diamond trim for Furfrou (For some reason those two vanished throughout the updates)
- Fixed the bug where Alomomola appears back to back.
- Gave Charmander, Metapod, Rattata, Pikachu, Raichu, Sandshrew, Dugtrio, Psyduck, Krabby, Voltorb, Staryu, Starmie, Tauros, Aerodactyl, Smeargle, Tyrogue, Medicham, Wailord, Cacnea, Zangoose, Seviper, Wynaut, Spheal, Munchlax, Leavanny, Basculin, Krookodile, Yamask, Solosis, Emolga, & Rufflet their Ken Sugimori color palette.
- Added the Multiple Sizes for Pumpkaboo & Gourgiest.
- Re-textured Typhlosion, Totodile, Hoothoot, Aipom, Ursaring, Silcoon, Cascoon, Lotad, Taillow, Kirlia, Gardevior, Crawdaunt, Latias, Skuntank, & Cofagrigus to represent their Ken Sugimori palettes.
- Changed the sprites of Geodude, Ninjask, Claydol, Febass, & Metang
- Added in the Blue Zygarde Core as well as edited the icon that represents it.
- Added the other variations of Carbink that was displayed in the Diancie movie.
- Re-positioned Aipom.
- Made Jynx's Original Sugimori palette it's own separate form so to speak.
- Added in the recently leaked Magiana.
With the recent announcement of Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon I have made preparations to update this with details over the possible new Pokemon within the days to come.
- Created a custom make-do sprite of the mysterious wired Bird Pokémon which appeared within the trailer.
- Renamed Magiana from the Japanese name to the English name of Magearna.
- Changed Geodude's to be the alpha sprite from Diamond & Pearl screenshots.
- Changed the sprite of Poliwag, Onix, Magmar, Masquerain, & Volcanion.
- Gave the battle sprites of Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Snorunt, Virizion, & Therian Form Thundurus (as well as some party icons) the Sugimori Treatment
- Tweaked up some of the icons by giving them different poses.
- Gave Crobat the Sugimori Treatment
- Added in Magearna's typing.
- Fixed up some Name spelling issues. (Particularly with Wobuffett & Glalie)
WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS BABY!!!!
- Added Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Sulgaleo & Lunala.
- Added a couple more slots for Pokémon that will be yet to come. As well as preserved slots for the expect-able type combinations for Pokémon such as the region bug, the fossil duo, the Pika-clone, the Regional bird, the Regional Rattata, & the pseudo-legendary dragon type.
- Swapped out the sprites of Flabébé with more accurate sized sprites.
- May 14th:
- Re-positioned the Vivillon sprites in the section of the Dex as well as including the fan-made Woodlands variant.
- Created a make-do sprite for the Region Dog as well as included some space for the possible region cat (that is if Litten isn't the only one of course).
- Changed the sprite of Primal Kyogre, Heliolisk, Dedenne, Binacle, & Pyroar.
- Edited the overall shape of the letter "i" for the font.
- Gave Zygarde 10% & Core the Dragon typing as they were kind of leaked with the gameplay of Shuffle.
- May 16th:
- As suggested by a while back I have added to the project a subsection to show off moderate gender variants that some Pokemon have. (Take note this will not do anything to stuff such as rearranging the already present gender variated mons like Unfezant, Pyroar, & Meowstick as they are very very very VERY VERY VERY drastic with the gender variation.)
- Gave the Ground Typing to Zygarde 10% & Core.
- Changed the sprite of Scizor, Octillery, Dustox, Beautifly, Ludicolo, Snorlax, Corsola, & Raichu.
- Finally managed to get a grasp on the whole transparency gig so work will be a lot easier from now on.
- May 17th:
- Changed the sprites of Furfrou, Blastoise, Skrelp, Noivern, Spewpa, Delphox, Darumaka, Gothita, Prinplup, Lileep, Craydily, Golduck, Beedrill, Alakazam, Farfetch'd, Marill, Flaaffy, Graveler, Weepinbell, Hoothoot, Chansey, Electrike, Manectric, Huntail, Gorebyss, Togekiss, & Doublade.
- Added in the typing for Solgaleo & Lunala.
- Added Pikipek, Yungoos, Grubbin & the Rotom Pokédex.
- Created a party icon for Rotom Dex as well as added icons for Solgaleo & Lunala.
- Added Nekkoala to the forums.
- Edited Iwanko's sprite to resemble its CoroCoro depiction.
- Added Icons of Popplio, Litten, Pikipek, & Yungoos via screenshots of yesterdays E3 info.
- Added Cosplay Pikachu Super
Gave the entire dex a makeover!
- Swapped out the sprites of Omanyte, Phanpy, Miltank, Mudkip, Lotad, Swellow, Swellow, Breloom, Nincada, Ninjask, Shedinja, & Lunatone with their Ruby/Sapphire Sprites.
- Changed the sprites of Kirlia, Simisear, Simipour, Audino, Sawsbuck, Chesnaught, Delphox, Fletchinder, Amaura, Popplio, Iwanko (because my sprite was utter shit, let's be honest here.), Mega Pidgeot, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Camerupt, Mega Glalie, Mega Latias, Mega Latios, & Mega Diancie.
- Edited the Size of the sprite of Sigilyph in order to fit the conversion.
- Gave Mega Venusaur a re-palette (As if I haven't already edited how this thing looked like before.)
- Gave Lanturn, Pichu, Miltank, Combusken, & all of the Deoxys forms the Sugimori treatment.
- Made some custom in game party icons for this by combining both the gen 3 icon style & the gen 6 icon style.
- Added an icon for Ash Greninja
- Added Tapu Koko, Cutiefly, Bruxish, Drampa, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Togedemaru, Salandit, Mimikyu, Bewear, Wimpod, Bounsweet, Comfey, & Mudsdale.
- Changed the Sprites of Charmander, Seviper, Duskull, Dusclops, Drifloon, Skorupi, Gliscor, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Phione, Snivy, Servine, Krookodile, & Ferrothorn.
- Made some custom icons for Grubbin, Charjabug, Yungoos, Pikipek, Cutiefly, Togedemaru, Salandit, & Mimikyu.
- Added the Solar & Lunar Phases of the Box Legendaries as requested by .
- Renamed Iwanko, Rockruff & Kekkoala, Komala.
- Added some spaces for the Marshadow rumor that has been foreshadowed (No pun intended)
- Changed the sprite of Gligar to the Platinum sprite but gave it the palette of the HeartGold SoulSilver sprite.
- Gave Beedrill, Geodude, Ponyta, Haunter, Pinsir, Omastar, Tyrogue, Torchic, Vigoroth, Slaking, Makuhita, Solrock, Kecleon, Kyogre, Drifblim, Skuntank, Rotom, Giratina Altered, Deino, Hoopa Confined, & Volcanion the Sugimori Palette.
- Added icons for the other Carbink forms.
- Added Mudbray, Gumshoos, Minior, Oricorio, Fomantis, Lurantis, Wishiwashi, Sandygast, Palossand, Pyukumuku, Morelull, Turtonator, Stufful, Crabrawler, Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Marowak, Alolan Raichu & the alleged "final stages" of the starter Pokemon.
- Made a new section for the Alolan Forms.
- Changed the sprite of Aromatisse.
- ordered the gen 7 Pokémon in the order of this thread: boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/275… (It's most likely fake due to it not including any fossils but I thought it be better safe than sorry.)
- Created a custom Icon for Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Marowak, Alolan Meowth, Drampa, Pyukumuku, Mudbray, Mudsdale, & Wimpod.
- Changed the type icons shape.
- Added Alolan Rattata, Alolan Raticate, Type: Null, Cutiefly's unnamed evolution, UB-01, UB-02 Beauty, UB-02 Absorption, Lycanroc, Jangmo-o, Passimian & Oranguru.
- Created a custom icon for Sandygast & Complete Zygarde.
- Added the official icons for some of the gen 7 Pokemon with special thanks to (To be honest I think I kind of called what Alolan Exeggutor's icon would look like.)
- Gave Sewaddle, Swaddloon, Trubbish, Gothita, Gothorita, Duosion, Pawniard & Golett their Sugimori Palette.
- Created a separate spot for Ultra Beasts called the "Non-Mon".
- Changed the sprites of Gigalith, Vikavolt, Salandit, Pikipek, Lurantis, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Solgaleo, Comfey, Mimikyu & Sandygast.
- Added the Pokéstar Studios opponents, Robo-Kyogre, Robo-Groudon, Dark Rust, Ashachu, Mechachu, Bittercold, Crystal Onix & Zapmolcuno to the Non-Mon category.
- Added Dartrix, Torracat, Brionne, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Muk, Silvally, Steenee, Tsareena, Hakamo-o & Kommo-o, to the forums.
- Added icons of Sandygast, Palossand, Midday form Lycanroc, Wishiwashi, Alolan Rattata, Passimian, Formantis, Pom Pom Oricorio & Charjabug from images of the recent video footage.
- Added icons for Morelull, Crabrawler & Alolan Raichu.
- Changed the sprites of Mega Aerodactyl, Greninja, Frogadier, Fletchling, Zygarde Complete Form & Spewpa.
- The Cutiefly evolution is revealed to be Ribobmee.
- Added the icon for Silvally shown in the Japanese footage.
Delta 2.2.7 (I was debating on posting this due to the data mine containing a ton of spoilers for the upcoming games. However as of now I feel like things have reached a point to where I can upload a semi-update to this the sprites I was able to find for the new Pokémon currently. So here you go.)
- Added Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Pikipek's currently un-named evolutionary line, Crabrawler's evolution, Morelull's evolution, the anchor Pokémon, Cosmog, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, the un-named spider Pokémon line, that one Pokémon which appeared on that TCG box, Wimpod's Evolution, Marshadow?, Alolan Persian, Alolan Diglett & Alolan Dugtrio.
- Added the Ultra beasts to the Pokémon side
- Added the type for Marshadow
- Added the names & types for the Anchor Pokemon (Dhelmise), Crabrawler's Evolution (Crabominable), Morelull's Evolution (Shiinotic), Salandit's Evolution (Salazzle), the unnamed Spider Pokemon (Dewpider), its evolution (Araquanid), The TCG leaked Pokemon (Mareanie), its evolution (Toxapex), Wimpod's Evolution (Golisopod), Pikipek's Evolutions (Trumbeak & Toucannon), UB-01 (Nihilego), UB-02 Absorption (Buzzwole), UB-02 Beauty (Phermosa), UB-03 (Xurkitree), UB-04 (Celesteela), UB-05 (Kartana), UB-06 (Guzzlord) & UB-08 (Necrozma)
- Added Alolan Diglett, Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler & Alolan Golem's typing.
- Added the icons for the new Pokemon
- Changed the sprite for Alolan Persian, Torracat, Oricorio Sensu, Pom-Pom, P'au & Baile, Dartrix, Kommo-o, Dewpider, Araquanid, Salazzle, Decidueye & Incineroar.
January 2017: (Been some time, huh.)
- Changed the sprites of Vileplume, Parasect, Golduck, Weepinbell, Tentacruel, Ponyta, Gengar, Exeggutor, Hitmonlee, Magikarp, Chikorita, Quilava, Croconaw, Pichu, Mareep, Flaaffy, Bellossom, Pineco, Forretress, Elekid, Slakoth, Roselia, Spheal, Walrein, Luvdisc, Bagon, Grotle, Prinplup, Kricketot, Shinx, Buizel, Cherubi, Gible, Gabite, Riolu, Lucario, Pignite, Lillipup, Purrloin, Munna, Roggenrola, Woobat, Throh, Sawk, Leavanny, Sandile, Krookodile, Cofagrigus, Archeops, Gothitelle, Klinklang, Tynamo, Elgyem, Cubchoo, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao, Goodra, Noivern, Dartrix, Torracat, Popplio, Primarina, Trumbeak, Gumshoos, Grubbin, Charjabug, Crabrawler, Cutiefly, Ribombee, Rockruff, Lycanroc Midday, Solo Form Wishiwashi, Mareanie, Toxapex, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Dewpider, Lurantis, Morelull, Shiinotic, Salandit, Salazzle, Bounsweet, Steenee, Tsareena, Comfey, Oranguru, Passimian, Wimpod, Type: Null, Komala, Turtonator, Mimikyu, Bruxish, Drampa, Hakamo-o, Tapu Koko. Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Nihilego, Kartana, Magearna, Marshadow, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Persian, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Exeggutor, & Alolan Marowak.
- Changed the icons of Zygarde Core (Squishy & Z2)
- Added Mimikyu's busted disguise form.
- Added sprites of the Tapus as they are being charged up with z-power.
- Re-textured Golem, Tangela, Delibird, Swellow, Shedinja, Lopunny & Lycanroc Midnight.
- Re-positioned Raichu, Persian, Poliwrath, Bellsprout, Tangela, Houndour, Piplup, Empoleon, Cherrim, Lopunny, Carracosta & Archen.
- Changed Piloswine & Snover to their Diamond & Pearl sprites & gave them their Black & White Color palettes
- Fixed the name on Purrloin's box.
- Updates will from this point onward be displayed with bullet points in order to provide reading convenience. (I've actually wanted to do this a lot sooner but I've only now managed to find a way)
- Swapped out some sprites with older ones so I am back on good field with Pokefarm Q after they blocked my account.
- Replaced Blastoise, Ninetales, Venomoth, Mankey, Poliwag, Alakazam, Cloyster, Onix, Krabby, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Hoothoot, Chinchou, Igglybuff, Togepi, Natu, Xatu, Ampharos, Marill, Sudowoodo, Jumpluff, Sunflora, Yanma, Umbreon, Qwilfish, Mantine, Larvitar, Mightyena, Surskit, Hariyama, Azurill, Electrike, Manectric, Flygon, Zangoose, Lileep, Craydily, Absol, Glalie, Relicanth, Kyogre, Gible, Hippowdon (To which I made through technicality), Drapion, Porygon-Z, Heatran, Blitzle, Drilbur, Standard Mode Darmanitan, Tirtouga, Zoroark, Deerling, Axew, Zekrom, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, Meloetta Aria, Meloetta Pirouette, Frogadier, Greninja, Fletchling, Avalugg, Complete Form Zygarde, Rockruff, Mudsdale, Lurantis, Mimikyu, Alolan Vulpix, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Ampharos, & Mega Garchomp.
- Re-positioned Diglett, Ditto, Cyndaquil, Noctowl, Nosepass, Skitty, Tropius, & Pangoro.
- Cleansed the gender variant section.
- Did some touch ups on the female Doduo's necks, Sneasel's Ear (Icon Only), Piloswine's Tusks (Icon Only), & Houndoom's Horns (Icon Only).
- Created an icon for Mimikyu's Busted form.
- Gave Breloom it's gen 4 sprite but with the BW color palette.
- Added Black Kyurem & White Kyurem's Charged Forms (AKA those sprites you see when confronting them.)
Version Delta 2.3.0
- Changed the sprites for Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, Beedrill, Diglett, Dugtrio, Cloyster, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Bayleef, Typhlosion, Hoppip, Wurmple, Whismur, Carvanha, Anorith, Dusclops, Tropius, Jirachi, Roserade, Buizel, Floatzel, Mime Jr., Rhyperior, Leafeon, Glaceon, Froslass, Dialga, Giratina, Tranquill, Dwebble, Scraggy, Minccino, Gothitelle, Solosis, Lampent, Braviary, & Durant.
- In the process of changing the color of the background in the icon box.
- Gen 1 Completed
- Gen 2 Completed
- Gen 3 Completed
- Gen 4 Completed
- Gen 7 Completed
- Added an "Alternate Forms" section to which all the sprite on the lower half of the main section (& Primal Dialga) have been moved to.
- Added Marshadow's Z-Move mode.
- Added Icons for Z-Move modes of the Tapu Quartet.
- To "help" with distinguishing some of the gender differences I've decided that some would either have alterations to their box icons or in the case for the Pokémon Combusken, Blaziken, Ludicolo, Nuzleaf & Shiftry will have one of two icons made by Gamefreak. (To which some of these are rather hard to come across on here)
- In this sense one gender would have the icon used to represent that Pokemon X & Y while the other will be what was used to represent it in ORAS & presumably on-wards. You'll never know if Gamefreak will make a change so little that it almost goes by as unnoticed. (I'm looking at you, B2W2 Cottonee.)
- Also keep in mind Steelix is going to be excluded from this because while it does have a different icon in X&Y as opposed to the one of current, the one I have in use is a combination of the to & therefore I've done the other option by having some slight altering modifications to it on the mouth to show it's a female.
Games I got the sprites from:
Pokémon Black 2/ White 2
Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
Pokémon Rumble Blast
Templates & Font
I would also like to give credit to the people on these following websites.
I would also like to thank for including this in his gallery for the hype of Sun & Moon.
Pokémon is Copyright Nintendo & Gamefreak Studios.
Just would like to see Dark Matter and the Beta Pokemons
Please try to sprite and iconize the cap wearing pikachu
once more: Great work